Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
I Heart My Present
Live Life Today
Pages
Home
More…
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Labels
Dhoti pants; ethnic fusion; mommy fashion; maternity fashion; body necklace
September 08, 2016
What I wore: Dhoti Pants Ethnic Fusion
Im wearing a fusion ethnic outfit here. Teaming a dhoti with a Promod shirt tunic, body necklace, sandals and a tan clutch...
I'm still finding my footing with the dhoti pants..but I think I was able to carry it off...
Comments
Popular Posts
June 19, 2018
Importance of Financial Literacy in Children and Youth: Our Story
June 17, 2018
How to make DIY costumes on a budget
June 04, 2018
Styling a velvet jacket and trouser set and how I fell in love with the velvet jacket.
April 03, 2014
Color Coding in the Kitchen Part 2: Color Coded Freezing System
Comments
Post a Comment