Organising Feeding Bottles

I love love these Tommy tippie feeding bottles. First of they are anti colic which means they reduce, if not eliminate instances of colic which is a huge huge relief. Soothing a collicy baby is by far the toughest thing I've ever done. Secondly they come in 6 pretty colours that enable me to colour code and organise the feeding. 


Last time with Zayb I had a major issue with bottles and feeding when Zayb started to take soups and juices. She wouldn't use a sippy. I used her feeding bottles to give her other liquid meals. As a result the bottles would be difficult to clean and would sometimes smell of the soup/juice ingredients leading to fussy baby. I tried to keep them separate but as a working mom one has limited control over such things. 

So this time I decided that it would be easier for Zaryaab's nanny to use the correct bottle for different types of feeds if I colour coded them. 

I use the 2 greens for soups (veggies are green... Easy to remember)

Purple and red for juices ( strawberry grapes are the cue)

Blues for milk (most Indian milk brands use a lot of blue in their branding)

These cues make it easy for my nanny to remember to use the right bottles. Happy Mama, happy baby, happy nanny. !!!!

Comments

Popular Posts