DIY Rope Planters

As much as I love gardening and growing my own vegetables, I don't have the space. But I was itching to pot something somewhere. So I decided to get these semi indoor plants my apartment passage. We have a show cabinet in the passage which wasn't exactly a piece of art. I placed the pots atop the cabinet but needed pretty and inexpensive planters. Pretty because I like pretty and inexpensive because these would be placed outside my house and I wasn't sure if id find them the next morning.


So here is what I did. I stuck some jute rope with silicon glue. the sticking was done in circles till I achieved the height I needed. then I made these tassels with some colored thread and tied them around the planters. this added the right amount of color to the otherwise dull looking planters. Pretty pleased.
 

 

xoxoxo,
Z

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts