My Nano Organizing Project: Foil and Cling Organizing

Oh! I can explain how over the moon happy I was after I made this foil and cling organizer. I couldn't stand the ugliness of different sized and coloured cardboard boxes in my kitchen cabinet. Every time I had to open the cabinet to wrap something I cringed at the ugly site. I was thinking of getting a dispenser but again I have my issues with keeping the foil and cling out in the open where they would be exposed to dust and grime.

I saw this box in the loft when I was cleaning yesterday and the thought of using it for dispensing food wrappings came to my kind.


I cut the cutter blade off one of the foil boxes and taped to the inside of the edge of the box.




Voilà....... I am pretty pleased with this nano project.

Comments

Popular Posts