Vitamin Shots

Life is becoming more and more demanding, leaving both Sameer and I stressed and exhausted at the end of the day. We barely get time to relax leave alone look after our nutrition. I realized that we weren't in-taking adequate vitamin and minerals in our meals and hence the idea of these 'Vitamin Shots' - Raw Veg Juices. Juicing is is good way to include many vegetable, anti oxidants and minerals in your diet in one go. It also helps detox the body and helps adsorb maximum nutrients.

I started with preparing vegetable juices for my family this morning. Today was my first day. Today's recipe wasn't all that bad and my husband had it without making a fuss... really....I couldn't believe it too....I had to coax my mother in law a little, but she had half a glass of juice before her morning tea....  this was a huge achievement....

So here I am sharing my recipe.

Ingredients:
1 carrot (Vitamin A)
1 cucumber (Vitamin C, Beta - carotene)
1 tomato (Vitamin C, A)
handful of mint leaves (Vitamin C, iron, magnesium, potassium)
handful of coriander leaves (Vitamin A, C, E, K, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6)
2 oranges (Vitamin C)
3 amlas (Vitamin C)

I added some chaat masala to for added flavour and taste.

Do try and let me know what you think about the taste.

Stay healthy stay happy,
Z

Comments

Popular Posts