Toy Organizing

I love my play time with Zayb... Its that time of the day I look forward to........

BUT... I had 2 issues that if sorted would make our play time even more wonderful.....

Issue no. 1: I spend a lot of time pulling out Zaybs toys from her toy cabinet...and putting them back.....she plays with some for a while and then she wants other stuff.. .. then she wants more.....this goes on and on each evening....It would be great if I could have more help with pulling out the toys and putting them back

Issue no. 2: As the cabinet saw constant activity it always was a big mess...it looked disastrous and finding the right toys when she asked for them was a task....

I needed to organize the cabinet such that the toys could be stored neatly and could be taken out and put back by the help and even Zayb...

So here is what I did....

I placed each toy type in these baskets and labeled them, The label outline is pictorial and hence someone who cannot read can also use the system

The system has worked well. Zayb now opens the cabinet door and grabs the trolleys one at a time and  is able to be of some help while putting the toys away too.









This is the small cabinet in the balcony we use for her toys. She has other larger toys that are stored elsewhere...that needs organizing tooo.... 


Comments

Popular Posts