Lipstick Organizing

I am not much of a make up girl. But I do have a few lipsticks thanks to my generous friends and colleagues who think I do NEED to apply make up.

As I do not use the sticks regularly, when I do decide to use them I struggle with which is which. I used a pouch earlier to hold my makeup..but it always took opening 4 other lipsticks before I found the one I was looking for...

So I decided to color the bottom of the sticks with nail polish that was closest to the stick color and keep them upside down in a tray rather than a pouch. This way I do not have to dig inside a pouch and open each stick before I know what color it holds. Particularly helpful on a rushed morning.

PS: My eye sight is really bad and I can not read the name of the color at the bottom..




Xoxox,
Z

Comments

Popular Posts