Personalised Bunting for My Little Diva

I've always wanted to create a special corner for Zayb in my tiny home as she doesn't have a room of her own. I have been planning a reading/play corner for her (more on that to come) but meanwhile I decided to personalise her one and only dedicated place in the house; her wardrobe.

I made these name buntings with card stock. I cut out alphabets on gold paper and stuck them on the card stock. I also printed some girly images and stuck them randomly on the buntings. Finally I laminated each individually, punched a hole in the centre and strung them in gold ribbon.

I am very pleased with this mini project and my little diva was very pleased too. 



As this is laminated the bunting will not tear or loose shape. I plan to use this to teach her the spelling of her name and also as future party decoration.

Xoxox,
Z

Comments

Popular Posts