Under The Bed Storage Organizing

The storage in my bed has been pretty disorganised for months. I tried to tidy it up on very many occasions but given that the items were so varied I just couldn't achieve the pretty organizing I was aiming for.

This long weekend I set my head and heart to this task and attacked it once again.

First I bifurcated the items in categories. Then I put them in these transparent storage bags and stacked the bags as per the frequency of requirement. 



I had some luggage that I used to store some random stuff that wouldn't fit in the storage bags. 


Alas I feel like I've made some substantial progress and I am pretty pleased. Ofcourse as with any organizing project you have to keep aiming for continuous improvement but this was a good start

Comments

Popular Posts