Eat For a Cause.

We all eat for a reason. Some eat to live and some live to eat. Some eat healthy, some eat to satiate their inner glutton, some eat for heathy hair, skin and nails, some eat for better musculature, some eat out of depression, etc. I eat because I love to eat. Our reasons are different, but we all eat. We all eat for ourselves, our hunger, our health, our nutrition and for our desires. Why not for once eat for someone else. Someone who is in need.

Come and visit the Bake Collective’s awesome Bake Sale tomorrow at Al’s Tattoo Studio, Bandra at 5pm. Charlene and her angels will be baking yumilicious cakes, muffins, desserts which will be on sale. The sale proceeds will be used to provide 1 month food ration to 40 families relocated to Mumbai to treat their children who are fighting cancer #Nutrition4cancerchildren.  

I’ll be there with my Chicken Bake. Hope to see you there.


Join me in eating for a cause.

 
Love,

Zeffirra

Comments

Popular Posts