Desi Chicken Mayo Sandwich. Must try!!!!

Oh.. I am super proud of this recipe. This one has become famous far and wide. Sameer's cricket team, my friends, my daughter, my nanny's family, and over all my mum. Getting my mum to like any of my recipes is a challenge.. A challenge I am fated to loose more often than I'd like. But this was different. She loved the sandwich and infact asked me to make them again for a picnic she recently went to. She is making these today for her friends too.
 
The attention this humble sandwich received has compelled me to share the recipe. Hope you try it and enjoy it too.


 
Ingredients:
1/2 Chicken Breast
1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
Mayo (depending on how much you like in your s/w)
1/4 cup chopped coriander
salt to taste
 
Boil the chicken with some salt and the ginger garlic paste. make sure to take just enough water so that all the water gets absorbed as the chicken cooks, otherwise you will end us loosing maximum flavor with the water.
 
Shred the chicken in the blender. Add mayo, coriander and spread over your favorite bread and enjoy.
 
We love this not to healthy, calorie packed snack.. let me know when you try it. Remember not to count calories.
 
xoxoxo,
Z

Comments

Popular Posts