Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Zara Girl: Lacking Creativity

OMG. I just realized that 90% of my wardrobe is from Zara and the remaining 10% is from the streets. I am seriously lacking creativity when it comes to work clothes (or may be even otherwise). I have found my comfort store and find myself shopping only from Zara even after spending a few precious hours at the mall.

Here is a head to ankle Zara outfit (shoes from Catwalk).






I love it. But would love to find another brand that fits me well and suit my sensibilities…Any suggestions????

No comments:

Post a Comment