Natural Toning Ice Cubes

Happy teusday everyone,
 
Today I'd like to share this recipe I tried for healthy glowing skin that helped me shrink my crater sized pores a little bit. I had consistently read all over the internet and in magazines that rubbing ice cubes after cleansing your face helps shrink open pores. So I decided to give it a go.
 
Instead of using a plain ice cube i decided to freeze natural cleansing and toning liquids into ice cubes to give me maximum benefit.
 
I used juice of 1 lime,  juice of 1 inch piece of water melon, juice of 1 inch piece of papaya and poured it in my ice tray to make the toning ice cubes. I rub these for 20 seconds or so in the mornings and evenings after cleansing my face. These keep well for a week or a week and a half so I recommend you make just one tray at a time.Try these and let me know if it worked for you.
 
Love,
Zeffirra

Comments

Popular Posts