Chicken Packets

I am a lover of all things Iftaar. I love the sunset, love community eating, love that the entire family is together, love the praying and supplications, love the preparations and definitely love the food.


So here is another recipe I tried for my family. And it was a hit.



Ingredients:


1/4 kg boneless chicken (you can increase the quantity depending on the number of ppl)

2 scallions (green/spring onions)

5 green chilies

handful of coriander leaves

1 tblspn ginger garlic paste

1 sachet maggi masala- ae- magic seasoning

Salt to taste

Switz Samosa Leaves



For the sticking paste

wheat flour and some water to make a paste



I begin with grinding all the ingredients (except the samosa patti) in a mixer. The mixture looks like this.



Then comes the fun (not really) part. Making the packets. Cut the samosa leaves into 3 equal parts. The pieces will be squarish. Take one square leaf and put a spoonful of the mixture in the center. 
Brush some wheat flour paste with your fingers on all four sides. Cover with another square leaf and press all four sides such that the packet is sealed and looks like this.

Unfortunately I did not get a picture of the packets after frying. I got busy with serving and then devouring them (yummy). But I promise they turn out nice and crispy. Like a samosa. Let me know how yours turn out.

Love,

Zeffirra




Comments

Popular Posts